Downtime is Preventable
Preventative maintenance is the key to keeping your automatic openings operational and to avoiding costly, inconvenient breakdowns.
Mantario Door provides comprehensive preventative maintenance packages on all manual and automatic openings that we have installed. Our technicians are fully mobile, and our warehouse is well stocked to facilitate your required needs quickly and safely.
- Preventative maintenance keeps your doors operational and avoids non-accessibility issues.
- Catch potential problems before they happen!
- Keep any applicable warranties valid by giving your manual or automatic opening, and equipment hardware, the proper care they need.
- Don’t worry about your automated systems failing! Mantario Door gives you the peace of mind that everything is working as it should.
Unlike reactive maintenance, preventative maintenance is a beneficial, cost-saving approach to extending the life cycle of your equipment. Mantario’s Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) protects your investment with regularly scheduled service visits to inspect, maintain, and replace worn components before they fail, which, in turn, reduces unexpected downtime of your equipment.
Proactive scheduled maintenance is a fundamental way of preventing unexpected issues and downtime of your equipment. Our professional, friendly service team will help you choose the right maintenance plan based on the age and condition of your equipment, volume of pedestrian traffic, and geographic location.
For peace of mind, optimum convenience, and safety for those who use your automatic doors, be sure to make Mantario Door Control your preferred service provider.
Our Key Check Points Include
- Activation zone
- Presence zone
- Opening & closing speed
- Holding beams
- Breakout mechanism
- Ensure Safety Signage is compliant
- Bottom guides/track rollers
- Door operator/microprocessor control
- Activation/presence sensor
- Scheduled service recommended 2 times per year.
- Battery replacement for wireless switches
- Lubrication of key components
- Preventative Maintenance Service Reports
- Tracking of the last date door was serviced
- Complete documentation & service reporting
Swing door PM –(Steel & aluminum)
- Door alignment/adjustments
- All door Hardware inspection
- Lock, Handle & Hinge lubrication
- Weather stripping, sweep & threshold inspection
Card Access Systems
- Check Battery back ups
- Check electric strikes
- Test card readers
- Check all locking hardware
- Camera Inspections
- Battery Back up replacement
- Software updates
Service will be billed out by the hour or a quote can be provided.